Adelaide Business Hub is the SA provider for the Australian Small Business Advisory Service (ASBAS).
Due to COVID-19 the Federal Government has expanded the ASBAS program so that a further 1170 business owners can access 2 hours mentoring free of charge.
Business will be able to receive information and advice on a range of topics including:
- Websites and selling online
- Social media and digital marketing
- Using small business software
- Online security and data privacy
- Business crisis management and business continuity planning
- Finance management and boosting cash flow
- Staff management and creating a safe work environment
- Retaining and staying connected to customers
- Resilience and wellbeing
For more information
Phone +61 8 8555 7455
Email [email protected]